All Weapons Target
Extends the previous example to provide more options on a lifelike target.
- pattern for target if you don't want to draw your own
- pattern is printed and glued to a board - in this case scrap flooring chipboard
- target areas are neoprene (bits of old wet suit) covered with lame material and glued and stapled to the board. Wrapping around edges of the board means that sabre cuts can be used and monitored
- Arduino code is similar to MKII, but with a fifth target,
- circuit - for the LEDs it's simpler and cheaper to have one resistor on the ground lead, rather one per LED